TMTC  

Go Back   TMTC > TMTC Member Forums > TMTC Members

Unread 06-01-2011, 01:34 PM

Default TMTC Stickers

How can I get some more TMTC stickers? When I first became a TMTC member I was sent two stickers. They are now worn off. I also now have two off road vehicles and would like two stickers for each. I looked through the TMTC store but did not see a place to buy them. My membership is up for renewal next month and I would be happy to pay extra for some stickers? Any help would be appreciated.

James Michael
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:53 PM
TMTC Past President ~ Cat Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcollett View Post
How can I get some more TMTC stickers? When I first became a TMTC member I was sent two stickers. They are now worn off. I also now have two off road vehicles and would like two stickers for each. I looked through the TMTC store but did not see a place to buy them. My membership is up for renewal next month and I would be happy to pay extra for some stickers? Any help would be appreciated.

James Michael
I think there is a comments box on the PayPal form. Ask for some there and tell them how many is the best idea I can come up with. I know they have some at BMRA and I think there is a roll at EDRA as well, but it is locked up in the container and we have decided not to have any more work weekends until we get some rain.

If I am unwilling to accept your viewpoint as being valid, what ability do I have to alter it?
If you are unwilling to accept my viewpoint as being valid, what ability do you have to alter it?

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Sir Winston Churchill

be seen not heard

Good roads bring bad people
Bad roads bring good people
Unread 06-01-2011, 05:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Barnestormer

Yeah, I know they have some at the office in Barnwell that you can just pick up. I've got 5 here at my house and I can snail mail them to you if you want to shoot me your address....

Eric
1980 CJ7 Chevy 350 w/MPFI, 700R4, Atlas 4sp, Tom Woods shafts, TeraFlex CRD60Rs front and rear, ARB/Detroit w/5.38s SOA front, 4 link w/King Coilovers in rear. 107" Wheelbase and 170:1 final..............Just plain fun.